Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Putting on a Brave Face



We went to an amusement park this Saturday and took on some spine chilling rides like the miniature train, the carousel, the airplanes and a spinning T-Rex Dragon. We waited on line briefly for the Jump Around Frog, but after getting a closer look, the little one thought better of it.

Instead, we headed over to the airplane ride where mommy could sit right next to her. We took our plane up off the ground for a minute or two before deciding we preferred flying our mission close to the earth. I think it's safe to say that I don't have a dare-devil on my hands, which I'm not bothered by in the least. I'm not a roller coaster girl myself.

Photos:
Her "Say Cheese" Face on the Carousel
Get Me Off This Thing Look
Much Happier Safely Seated Inside The Dragon

No comments: