Monday, February 16, 2009

Inspiration Walls




I definitely feel in need of a little inspiration lately and am thinking about setting aside some time to create an inspiration wall. I made one for myself a few years ago and really loved it. I wish I had taken a photo of it. I'm sure seeing things I loved everyday helped me incorporate them in to my life in ways I wasn't even always fully aware of. At the very least, it's a nice way to remember what you really are drawn to at a given moment and maybe even a way to experience a sense of abundance without spending money.

I was really inspired by these images of Scott Campbell's space on The Selby. His studio is just down the street from my apartment in a gorgeous old factory building.

More inspiration from Martha Stewart and staff.

No comments: