Thursday, February 19, 2009

Alternate Realities #3: Praia Piquinia



I would happily step on into either on of these photos of Praia Piquinia by Christian Chaize. Christian has photographed this particular beach over and over again for many years to create an ongoing portrait of a beloved place.

I think either one would be great above one's desk as a reminder that there's more to life than work. Even better, would be to have the pair as a reminder of life's flux and the subtle beauty found in truly observing things.

The photos also make me think of an afternoon spent in Tulum on a beach, that had similar terrain, and the quote by Heraclitus, "No man ever steps into the same river twice, for it is not the same river and he's not the same man."

The prints are available at 20 x 200.

1 comment:

Brown Button Trading said...

oh no, I definitely want these! But if I had them at my desk,I would never work! x