Monday, February 23, 2009

Glorious New Orleans




Tomorrow is Fat Tuesday and the last day to indulge before Lent. I can't decide what to give up this year or whether I should give up anything at all. I could commit to doing something positive like drawing every day or something healthy like dedicating 20 minutes daily to my new (yet to be assembled) Ab Lounge Ultra Sport. I still have a day to decide.

In the meantime, I was looking back at Bruce Weber's fantastic photo tribute to New Orleans with model Karen Elson from last April's W Magazine. I loved the images so much I put the issue in my pile of magazines to keep indefinitely. It's hard to find images from the issue on line but there's a great selection of videos from the shoot here on You Tube.

1 comment:

pigeon.toed said...

those images are beautiful.

thanks for stopping by!