Monday, November 1, 2010

My Little Love Bug




She was actually a little lady bug and loved every minute in her costume. We had a wonderful, if too short Halloween weekend. We never got around to making the cupcakes but did manage to finally carve our pumpkin and do some real trick or treating in the dark. It's amazing how any fear of the dark disappeared when the treats started dropping in our plastic pumpkin.

I was amazed at how well she did. I think she studies up on things while I'm at work. To see her ring the bell and step back ready to say trick or treat, you'd think she were a real pro with several years experience under her belt. I was also pleased to see how polite she was, picking just one piece of candy and saying "thank you." I was really the proud mama lady bug.

No comments: