Thursday, June 6, 2013

Knitting Wars

I saw the poster and thought I bet that would be a funny show. I missed the other half of the poster where PBS asks "What does it say about the state of television that you thought this was a real show?" Well the joke was on me, because I didn't know Knitting Wars was fake until I googled it to see when it was going to air.

What does it say about me, that I would rather watch middle aged knitters battle it out, than witness the Kardashians strut their ample figures and even more ample plastic surgery? Hmm, what can I say in my defense?

I knit. I like seeing people get ridiculous on TV. I would prefer to see some, more on the dumpy side women, get their hackles up over who does a neater cast on. I'm sick of watching people who have more money than they deserve rub it in to the rest of us. Yes, that includes you Housewives. Each and every one of you.

No comments: