Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Looking Forward to...the Gruffalo



I'm really happy to have something to look forward to at the end of the week. Beside laundry and a messy house that is. Seems our weekends have been very chore driven lately and haven't felt like much of a break.

This weekend we have tickets to see The Gruffalo at a local college. It may not seem very glamorous, but I have to say, I prefer it to dragging myself and the little one into the city for an expensive Broadway play. A British company called Tall Stories is performing it and I am completely looking forward to a modest little theater production. We love the Gruffalo book and movie. Now we will get to see how the story translates live. Best of all, the tickets were just 12 dollars which makes our theater journey into the deep dark wood an affordable one.

No comments: