Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Taking Comfort in Midsomer






I've spent the last two days hanging out in the countryside of Midsomer,England. Actually, I've been really sick for two days and barely climbed out of bed. While awake I've been zoning out to murder mysteries and enjoying beautiful views of the English countryside courtesy of Midsomer Murders.

The county of Midsomer may be imaginary but the English locations are very real and very lovely. The grisly murders and high death counts are a small price to pay to enjoy a beautiful armchair (or rather sick bed) vacation.

You can take your own tour of Midsomer locations here and find out their true spot on the map of Britain as well.

3 comments:

Aly said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Aly said...

Gorgeous J...I Hope you're feeling better.

Belle said...

I used to watch that show every Saturday night. Your photos are lovely, what a beautiful place.