Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Little Treats, Big Love


Sometimes after I've left the iPad sitting around, little treats turn up like this photo of our grumpy fat cat Lola. The little one would chastise me for saying that about her cat. Lola was my cat but she has definitely become her cat. 

The two of them have, despite some jealousy and a less then perfect feline disposition on the part of Miss Lola, forged a close friendship. Scratches have been forgiven, imperfections overlooked and space on the bed negotiated. 

Every time I hear the little one tell Lola (or Whowa as she pronounces it) "you are the most beautiful cat I the world", I want to laugh. It makes me smile that she finds her pet perfect and beautiful. The power of love at work. The world as seen through the eyes of a six year old is full of superlative beauty. 

So here she is the most beautiful cat in the world, as photographed by the little one. Feel the love.


No comments: