Friday, September 7, 2012
Wow a busy first week of school! And it was only three days long. I would love to just crash, but boy, do I have a lot to do. Knowing I'll never get it all done, it's definitely time for a "must" to do list.
1. Buy new dance outfit and shoes for the little one.
2. Send out cards to the birthday Aunts. Figure out gifts to send.
3. Birthday gift and cake for my little one who turns five tomorrow.
4. Figure out a bigger party for her later in the month.
5. Outfits organized for next week.
And then there is all the other stuff I want to get done
1. Bags of old stuff to the Salvation Army.
2. Last years dance recital outfit to the dry cleaners.
3. Mulch around the big tree on the side of the house.
4. Two doors and window trim painted in the laundry room.
5. Pack up some of our summer gear.
Yikes! Better put running shoes on.