Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Wanderlust #2: Vacation in the Trees





If you love nature and the idea of camping, Tree Hotel in Harads Sweden, may just be a perfect destination. I love the idea of spending time deep in nature, hiking around and enjoying beautiful scenery.

I don't however, have any illusions about being cut out for camping. Love the idea of it, but would hate the reality of sleeping in a tent without access to facilities. So how cool are these beautiful tree houses for nature loving camping phobic people like me?

I love the interior of The Blue Cone (oddly the the red square structure pictured above) and the whole idea of The UFO. There's also an amazing structure called The Nest and a another structure that houses a sauna. A sauna, now that's my style of camping in the woods!

No comments: